If you are planning to give a special touch to the floor of your new home or just going to give the flooring of your old home upgradation that can make your home look really modern, we are here to give you the best ideas. The floor makes a vital part in the interior of any home, and having the most unique flooring is sure to give your home the most unique interior. So, say bye to those old patterns and get to the world of modern flooring designs where nothing is impossible. Read on to know about the latest flooring designs that can take your visitors truly by awe
- Wood flooring with intricate stone designs: The new generation of flooring stresses a lot on mix and match; if you have never thought before about mixing wood flooring with stone works, think of it now and you will know why we are suggesting it. Opt for patterned wood flooring; a mix of different shades of wood can do just fantastic. Use white stone to give the floor a unique and intricate border. Opt for thinner, multiple border designs rather than thick ones.
- Stone tiles with gravel borders: This is another latest type of flooring design that can be ideal for any long passages in your home. The most interesting thing about this type of flooring is that they are not even very expensive; all it takes is the idea and proper implementation of the idea. Use stone tiles to cover the middle section of the floor and for covering the borders use gravels of medium size. Do not fix the gravel let them cover the space naturally.
- Half cement-half gravel floor design: If you are looking for an interesting flooring idea for an open space of your home, or for an area that enjoys direct sunlight all day, opting fora flooring design that include cement tiles and fixed gravels can be ideal. Cover irregular but continuous parts of the floor with mat finish cement tiles of different sizes. As here we are talking about an open area that enjoys sun exposure opting for the basic cement colored tiles is surely the best option to add longevity to the Flooring Calgary. After you have covered stretches of the floor with cement tiles fill the blank areas with round shaped gravels of different size and fix them in with cement.
- 3D flooring designs: Well, it is not anymore only the Hollywood movies that are going 3D; now even 3D floors are the latest trend. The 3D floors are usually created by adding particular types of images or designs that gives a 3 dimension illusion on the floor, which is surely cool particularly if you are planning to try out something really modern in your home flooring.
- Glass flooring designs: Glass flooring is the other type of latest flooring solution that is creating some buzz. A shaded glass flooring design can add a real gorgeous look to your home and it is also sure to make your home look even bigger. You can also use glass and stone together to create something really cool. Having stone flooring with intricate glass works in between can do the job pretty nicely.
- Leather belt flooring design: Feeling matured leather under your feet can be a great experience and it gives your home a great look as well. This flooring is made by adding leather belts of different breadth and color side by side. The cost is surely high, but the looks and feel it gives is unmatched.
- Floral floor designs: Florals are back, but not only on the walls but also on the floors now. Floral designs can be achieved by adding floor stickers on stone flooring and also by creating intricate floral designs with colorful pieces of marble. Both are currently in trend.